TP550 Intermediate Trumpet – Advancer
The TP550 Advancer is a high-quality, hand-assembled trumpet with features that set it apart from other instruments of its class. The Advancer utilizes a 2-piece, 5” gold brass bell that is hand-hammered for a warm, ringing tone. Its standard .460” Medium Large bore attributes to the trumpet’s excellent response and playability. The Advancer also offers hand-fitted, stainless steel valves for precise slotting, superb compression and excellent intonation. It employs nickel silver outer slides, which allow for easy adjustments without fear of damaging these sensitive areas. The Advancer is equipped with a first valve thumb hook and third valve pinky ring to ensure quick and proper tuning at all ranges.
The Avancer is available in lacquer (TP550L) and silver-plated (TP550S) finishes for a striking look that complements its tone. Completing a package that offers best-in-class value and performance, the Advancer trumpet is outfitted with a deluxe case and a vintage-inspired 7C mouthpiece.
- Keyed to Bb
- 5″ gold brass hand-hammered bell
- .460″ bore: Medium Large bore
- Nickel silver tuning slide
- 1st valve slide thumb hook, adjustable 3rd valve slide ring
- Three stainless steel valves
- Available in lacquer (TP550L) and silver-plated (TP550S) finishes
- Includes case and 7C mouthpiece